Wednesday, September 28, 2011

White after Labor Day




Blouse: Nordstrom; Denim Jeans: Citizens of Humanity; Shoes: Zara; Sunglasses: Karen Walker; "Clutch": Incase computer sleeve; Necklace,bracelets and belt (similar style here): H&M


Who says you can't wear white after labor day? Especially now, I'm trying to get away from dark colors (keyword trying) since it's been pretty warm in SF lately. I got up this morning and felt the warm air and knew that maybe a dark denim would not be a great idea.  I can't believe October is right around the corner, and sadly I wont be enjoying the beautiful colors on the trees and a gradual cool down. Oh well here's to the indian summer.

4 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I love how sleek this looks...and that your "clutch" is a laptop case - so is mine most days!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Ashley said...

I hate that rule... it's still in the 80's and hot here! I say wear the white as long as you want!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love those shoes! :D
And yea, who cares if you arent supposed to wear white after labor day, haha :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Qi New York said...

your shoes are to die for!

www.qinewyork.blogspot.com