Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shopping on a budget!

The title says it all. Lately, I’ve been shopping for great deals on the web and in the stores. I’m so thankful I live in a city where there’s almost every store you can imagine (easier to try on things, before buying it). Anyway, I’ve found great deals from 9 dollar pants from Anthropologie, and 9 dollar (full priced) blouse at H&M t0 40 dollar Citizens of Humanity pants reduced from 135. I’ve been shopping on a budget! I can’t believe there are so many things out there that are both fashionable and cheap! Here are a few of the things I bought lately that I will incorporate with my outfits along with other things I purchased.

These shoes are on SALE through piperlime for $45. However, if you sign up for their email subscription they give you an additional coupon you can take off from any purchase. Which is what I did and got them for a lower price. 






No comments: